Maroondah City Council Youth Services
Our services are for every young person between the age of 10-25 who lives, works, studies or plays in Maroondah.
Young people can connect with us to:
- Make a difference
- Learn new skills
- Get support
- Build your wellbeing
- Create the future you want
We can also connect you with:
- Activities that keep you fit and healthy
- Support and help to overcome challenges
- Opportunities to help you find your creative outlet
- Groups of like-minded people
- Programs to develop yourself and your skills
- Volunteer opportunities
- Help to create the future you want
Our Mission is to raise the wellbeing of Maroondah's young people.
Not sure how we can help? Connect with us and we'll figure it out together.
Call us during business hours Monday - Friday on (03) 9294 5704 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Civic Square, Croydon
(03) 9294 5704
- Service Address