We have a range of services, both residential and out in the community, allowing us to respond to the variety of people's support needs. These include:
- helplines that provide information, guidance and referrals
- outreach support services that provide 1-to-1 practical help and motivational support
- care coordination for those who need a lot of different health and social services
- residential programs that provide a safe, supportive environment in which to work more intensively on recovery (both youth and adult-oriented services)
- psychological counselling and therapy
- group activities that offer social connection and mutual support
- courses and workshops for skill building and helping people learn how to manage their health and wellbeing
- online forums where peers can share their insights and support each other, and
- support for families and carers so they can have some respite from the demands of caring.
We work hard to engage with families, friends and other carers to involve them in decisions about their loved one’s care. We also have support services specifically for carers.
Mind Central Office PO Box 592 Heidelberg VIC 3084
1300 286 463
- Service Address