Fit 2 Drive Foundation
Fit 2 Drive is an evolving community education strategy that aimsto reduce the disproportionate representation in road crashes.
The program :
- Is based on peer education principles and addresses road use risk, particularly aspects where young people are vunerable
- Affirms the ability of young people to change cultural attitudes and supports them to take ownership and responsibility.
- Endorses the need for young people to complete their logbooks and gain 120 hours of driving experience in all conditions before they tackle the roads.
- Endeavours to coordinate and effectively use the range of resources that are available to combat this critical issue.
- Reaches all students in the VCE years.
Statewide Resource Centre 150 Palmerston Street, Carlton
- Service Address